Re: First-time Painters..an objective choice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Manner (njanem4)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:35:51 -0500

Judith, I want to voice my dismay at the response to your message sent in by
Joseph. There have been times when his answers, though phrased in ways that were
rough, actually made sense, but the last was just mean spirited.

Joseph, think before you click on send.