Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
1. Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human
2. Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come
3. Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet
has succeeded in accomplishing this.
4. Thou shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at
a time anyway.
5. Thou shall not take problems to bed with you. They make very poor
6. Thou shall not borrow other peoples' problems. They can better care
for them than you can.
7. Thou shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill; it is forever
gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now.
8. Thou shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear
ideas different from your own. It is hard to learn something new when
you are talking, and some people do know more than you do.
9. Thou shall not become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is
rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10. Thou shall count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones,
for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
--- You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: hm-aen.edu To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-artsednet-4261K