Re: plaster masks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:52:22 -0600

I've done the same thing with pariscraft. More often we make the "masks"
thicker so they can be used as "molds" later for clay. We pay careful attention
to the first layers so that the inside fits well the smallest contours
of the face.
We also make balls of newspaper and tape to support the molds while drying.
I buy thin plastic shower caps at a beauty supply to protect hair. It
is a good
process for building bonding and trust.
Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail