Re: high school teacher sayings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:53:03 -0600

The same high school art teacher (earlier post) had her words come back
to haunt her.
As my teacher she told us "that rules were made to be broken, but we first
we need to understand why the rule was there."
Later she became my supervisor when I started teaching. In explaining
to me
that I was following district policy, I replied that a wise old art
teacher had
once told me "that rules were made to be broken,............."
I don't remember her ever raising the issue again.
Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail