Re: Happy thanksgiving

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:59:16 -0800

Patricia Knott wrote:

> I, like many of you, am suffering from burnout.

> Several graduates came back to see me and affirmed that what I do is
> right. And thanked me for giving them knowledge and appreciation that
> they see lacking in their college classmates. It makes me want to go
> on

And that is exactly why we have to do what we have to do to get through
the BS, but we have to keep teaching. We are there for one reason- to
make a difference to the kids, whatever age we teach. Maybe the other
part will change, maybe not- probably not, but thank God I can close my
door and teach!
I am thankful for that,
Heather