Re: personal postings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:01:27 -0500

It would help if all of us could use the signature option to add to
the beginning or end of the post. For instance:

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on heneborn

or another possibility which should work for the signature:
<heneborn>

The "forward" instead of "reply" works for me. Thanks Annabeth