Re: dry tempera

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LM Paris (paris)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:34:38 -0500

Hi Pam,

Iam going to try plaster relief sculptures for the first time next semester. Can you give me advise and tips. Please...anything will help. You will not offend me by even simple things. I am afraid of "messing up" and want it to be as beneficial as possible for the kids.

Also, what are your usual "themes" or criteria for the project?

Thanks so much.
LynnMarie