Re: allergies, etc.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lisa Skeen (
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:18:14 -0500

"Fields, Linda" wrote:

> Personally, I have worried about being held accountable years from now for a
> situation I mayhave known nothing about at the time.

This brings to mind that I have heard of some teachers carrying malpractice
insurance. Does anybody here do that, and if so I would be interested in
finding out your reasons why, and how much does it cost.

Lisa Skeen
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps        Summerfield, NC
"They call it 'PMS' because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken."