RE: personal postings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:27:53 -0600

Highlight the e mail address at the end or From part of the message and then
copy in the To box in new message. It works...try mine if you want to!
(Hope you understand this!) jnagel

-----Original Message-----
From: Deeknik [Deeknik]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 11:07 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: personal postings

In a message dated 11/24/99 7:25:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
annabeth writes:

> When you select forward you will find the original email address of the
> person to whom you wish to respond personally rather than to the entire
> artsednet bunch.......THANX>>>>>AB

That doesn't work with AOL. I think we will have to get used to doing the
emailing a little different with the changes. I am sure we will catch on
eventually, everyone just needs to be patient while the adjustments are
made.

Debbie

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: JNagel