RE: extra money

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:34:27 -0600

You can go to
http://www.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0 and set
your account to no-mail (you have to log in) The advantage to this is you
don't have to resubscribe just go back to the site and set your account to
receive mail after the holiday. You can also look over the messages from the
weekend through the site to catch up on any discussion.
Kimberly

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Brady [jbrady]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 7:21 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: extra money

BTW: It seems that every day I have about 40 - 50 messages, and even more
on Mondays. While I really enjoy reading and responding, my email is at
school. I am really afraid to leave for the four day weekend and come back
to hundreds of messages that I will never be able to catch up with. So a
question to those of you who have been with the list for a while: does it
slow down a lot over a holiday weekend or would you suggest that I
unsubscribe until Monday?

Thanks for your help!

Julie

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: kimberly