RE: extra money

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Julie Brady (jbrady)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:21:04 -0500 (EST)

Teri wrote:

> I just did a fundraiser (Art To Remember) and raised over
>$700. I am really fortunate to have an awesome, supportive
>district that buys me whatever I need. So what should I do with
>this money. I want to get a large piece of equipment

I always wanted to have a large weaving loom for my classroom - that might
be a great investment if you don't have one (but I am not sure about the
cost). Enjoy your extra spending money, and your Thanksgiving!

BTW: It seems that every day I have about 40 - 50 messages, and even more
on Mondays. While I really enjoy reading and responding, my email is at
school. I am really afraid to leave for the four day weekend and come back
to hundreds of messages that I will never be able to catch up with. So a
question to those of you who have been with the list for a while: does it
slow down a lot over a holiday weekend or would you suggest that I
unsubscribe until Monday?

Thanks for your help!

Julie