Re: What do they think Art class is about.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:01:38 -0500

Thanks, Judy, as usual you warmed my heART. I had a rough day today
and your post perked me right up.

>From: "Nagel, Judy" <JNagel>
>Subject: RE: What do they think Art class is about.
>Date: Tue, Nov 23, 1999, 9:18 AM
> Sharon, Having seen you in action, I'm thinking that your staff would like
> to clone you as well! Happy turkey day! Judy

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on heneborn