RE: Artist Biographies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Herrmann, Kathy (KtHerrman)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:43:27 -0500

Thanks for your input regarding artists biographies. I'll look for these and
would appreciate the address for Artsfacts when you get a chance. Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Bennett [SMTP:sbennett]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 6:01 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Artist Biographies

There is a little book carried in most catalogs right now called
Famous
artists that does just what you have asked. I enjoy Scholatic
Magazine, also
Artsfacts. It is relatively new little publlication for elementary
and very
reasonably priced I will send the address on another day. I have the
info at
school Susan in Ohio. I have another p[lublication called Reading
Pictures
which I have used. -----Original Message-----