Re: Pre-service training

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Manner (njanem4)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:11:11 -0500

The new teachers in our system watch the Harry Wong video series prior to the
time when the rest of the teachers report for preplanning. The year the
system bought the tapes all teachers watched them. I think they would be a
good guide on preparing students in the first day or so to participate in your
classroom in a desirable way. There are suggestions on taking attendance,
handling getting out and putting up supplies, group work, etc.