Re: This is turning into a mean list

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:59:28 -0600

Let them give off steam, perhaps they won't take it out on
their kids. And please stay with us, it takes a lot of bees to make
Woody in KC

Wizzlewolf wrote:
> I am not going to be on this list anymore. I find it very negative and
> degrading. I offer help and get jumped on for doing so. Most of those on the
> list seem so sweet. But the nastiness of others, zap my good spirits. This is
> truly a shame.

                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                         click on wduncan
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: This is turning into a mean list"