Re: Grades

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Holly112
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:23:26 EST

Dear Sharon,

Thanx for your reply! :0) I really DO hate grading....

Holly

In a message dated 11/19/1999 7:48:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heneborn writes:

<< Holly, didn't think you were like the teacher in my story. Sorry I
didn't make myself clear. I agree with you and I also use the "boss's
or client's instructions" to get past the whine, "This is the way I
want it." You can make all you want the way you like it and you can
make one that meets my criteria and then we will both be happy.