Re: Grades

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:46:33 -0500

Holly, didn't think you were like the teacher in my story. Sorry I
didn't make myself clear. I agree with you and I also use the "boss's
or client's instructions" to get past the whine, "This is the way I
want it." You can make all you want the way you like it and you can
make one that meets my criteria and then we will both be happy.