Re: teacher burn out reply

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:30:55 EST

In a message dated 11/18/99 6:27:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brenda0 writes:

> 7th period
> Journalism I
> Journalism II
> Journalism III
> Journalism IV
> total count of students 100

Nobody can teach that many things in one period and be sane. I have had a
class with 3 levels in one and I was about nuts. Now I have combinations in
3 out of 5 periods, but only 2 levels. I can see your burn out coming. I
would try to get your Adm. to see how this is killing you and see if it is
legal for them to do that to you.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA