Re: teacher burn out

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Holly112
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:08:03 EST

WHAT KIND OF SCHEDULE IS THAT!!!!!!!????? NO ONE COULD KEEP THAT UP!!!! ALL
YOU CAN DO IS FIGHT FOR YOURSELF! ADMINISTRATION IS BEING UNREASONABLE--
THEY"D NEVER REPLACE YOU WITH JUST ONE PERSON!!!

in a message dated 11/18/1999 11:53:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mwhite writes:

<< > Brenda Neel wrote:

> This is my 15th year of teaching and I think I have teacher
> burn out. Any suggestions on what to do?

Wow, Brenda, I was all set with some suggestions when I read your
small school and have to do it all? Or someone in the counseling
office assumes you can do it all? Your first step is to try to
unload some of that stuff. Would printing it out and handing it
to the schedulers help them see how unrealistic it is? Surely no
other teacher in your school is expected to mix subjects and
grades that way! >>