Re: question for Woody

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:25:37 -0600

"Memory" in the sense that the students are transferring the image to
their own memory. To draw they must look and focus on the artwork
long enough to copy or record it. Hopefully the process makes it stick,
at least when they look at their drawing again they may remember
the source and make a connection. In every course I try to touch on
visual note taking. I do it myself at lectures and workshops I attend.
It helps jog my memory, these little drawings.

And, I have 3 sets of artists going at the same time.
Woody in KC

Ps. I might not have answered this if I hadn't caught my name in the title.
I've been to busy to keep up, over 500 e-mails unread as of today.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                         click on wduncan