virtual tours

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Kelty (lckelty)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:43:00 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01FF_01BF3205.80F79E00

I recently ordered 5 c.d.'s from xoom.com of the worlds great art. Nice set.
I recently received this offer for virtual tours and thought if any of you
were interested, I'd send it as an attachment you can choose to check out or
delete. I don't know if this will make it to the list with the new
parameters, but I'll give it a shot. The offer sounds good and it's the
first time I've sent an attachment. Linda K.

------=_NextPart_000_01FF_01BF3205.80F79E00

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:53:20 GMT
From: "XOOM.com" <unsubs-EXXBGMUSW1117CIWPP-lckelty.-muscanet.com>
To: lckelty
Subject: Tour the world's greatest art museums for only $29.95!

Dear XOOM.com member:

Now you can tour world-famous museums from the comfort of your chair!
XOOM.com is excited to introduce Great Art Museums of the World on
CD-ROM. For only $29.95, you can view the exquisite art collections
at 14 amazing museums as often as you'd like, at your own pace. YOU
SAVE 25% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE! No entrance fees, no crowds and no
opening or closing times!

For more details on this great offer, or to place your order now,
check out this special XOOM.com URL:

http://orders.xoom.com/gmusw/rxbgmusw1112/

Great Art Museums of the World includes 5 CDs on The Louvre and other
world-famous museums. Volumes 1 through 3, focusing on The Louvre,
showcase the masterpieces and other great works of art, as well as
rare Egyptian and Italian art. You'll also receive an in-depth tour
and historical narrative about the building, and find that all pieces
are categorized by collection, artist, title and subject to help you
easily find what you're looking for!

***************************************
Mona Lisa
Venus de Milo
Madonna and Child and St. John the Baptist
The Great Sphinx
and MORE!

Volumes 4 and 5 take you on a world tour of 14 incredible museums.
You'll visit masterpieces of art from antiquity to contemporary
works, and experience virtual exhibits where the historical setting
and spirit of each museum is reconstructed in 3D!

Paris London
St. Petersburg Florence
Amsterdam Vienna
Munich Madrid
Athens Rome
Moscow

You'll never have a more affordable and accommodating trip to Europe!
Order Great Art Museums of the World today, and see the world from
wherever you are.

http://orders.xoom.com/gmusw/rxbgmusw1112/

Cordially,

John Tucker
Product Marketing Manager, XOOM.com

P.S. Hurry! This offer expires at midnight on December 1, 1999! Order
now, while supplies last . . .

This email was sent to: lckelty

If you have questions about XOOM.com or your XOOM.com account status,
please visit http://www.xoom.com/help/
XOOM.com is a Trademark of XOOM.com, Inc., other names are those of
their respective holders. (C) 1999 XOOM.com, Inc. and its Licensors.
All rights reserved.