Re: High School classes with-35 kids? Help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:51:54 -0500

kprs wrote:
> YIKES! 35???? How many enlargers will you have? How big IS the darkroom? I have
> never had 35 kids in an art class or photography class in my life, and I have
> been teaching 25+ years on the highschool level.

I agree- how are you going to keep track of all those raging
hormones in dark places. Although this is how I met my husband. In a
darkroom my freshman year of college (I was 18)
I hope you have a lot of TA's
Sandra
astroboy

  • Reply: Artystyc3: "Re: Re: High School classes with-35 kids? Help"