Re: multiculturalism-USA!!! and no sink!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:47:26 -0500

RB7Surf7 wrote:
> I teach in a multi cultural magnet school, I also don't have a room and no
> sink, so I do not teach painting or paper mache, i teach with pencil, paper,
> scissors,glue, crayons markers and a lot of art history. What else can I do
> in a thirty minute period?
> "Ask not what America can do for you, ask what can I do for America"!!!!!
> RB

Couldn't they at least use watercolors? Sorry I'm a painter and I
think I'd find a way. Yes I use to teach on a cart and no I didn't
have a sink> plus I had a second level. Is this just to make it
easier on you or because you don't want them to paint? Watercolors
can dry, and they can share
water cups and empty in a bucket. How about watercolor
pencils????????
(Not judging you just curious ;)
Sandra
astroboy