Re: High School classes with-35 kids? Help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christa Wise (cwise.us)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:58:59 -0500

There is a huge difference between high school and elementary, but 35 is
still way too many. I would say a class of 20-24 high school students
would be optimal.
How many enlargers stations are there? If there are at least 24 or more,
this might fly. How much room is there at the developing trays? Can 36
students actually all be working and have room to work?
Christa