RE: International Sculpture Center?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D Sterner (dsterner)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:54:20 -0500

A websearch using http:www.northernlight.com and the words International
Sculpture Center gave a bunch of webites worth looking at. I love using
NorthernLight and maybe someone on the list will find it useful too.
-=deb=-

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Skeen [SMTP:lpskeen@living-tree.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 8:54 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: International Sculpture Center?

Does anyone know anything on the whereabouts of the International
Sculpture Center? It apparently was in DC, then moved to Chicago, now
mail sent to the Chicago address is returned with "box is closed"
stamped on it. Any help appreciated. TIA

--
Lisa Skeen http://www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: dsterner