Re: Artsednet club site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:33:14 -0600

Thanks Mary
Most problems are ok except my frustration with this Lirus at the list serve.
Messages that are only 1 line come back saying they contain 32 lines and toomany
quotes of the previous message which they don't. Very frustrating. Otherwise all
going like a crazy one as usual.
Grades were due today. The atom bomb will come down next week when they go out.
Jeanne