Re: High School classes with-35 kids? Help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:03:43 -0500

YIKES! 35???? How many enlargers will you have? How big IS the darkroom? I have
never had 35 kids in an art class or photography class in my life, and I have
been teaching 25+ years on the highschool level.

I don't have any trouble working with large groups (my yearbook has 50 kids
working on it) BUT, (and this is a big BUT), I have worked in the town a long
time, and I have a reputation. So I needn't go through any rigamaroll to get kids
to do what I want, they know what to expect.

I would ask to observe one of the present teacher's days. Take a personal day,
or use a sick day from your present district. It will be well worth it.

San D