Re: Art Education in Schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Inland Lakes Schools (acarolan.us)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:04:55 +0000

Does a bear sh.... in the woods?
Come on, of course they do. To explain in detail would take volumes. Just
look around you.

In Europe however, it is different. That is why they save their architecture
and sculptural treasures and in America we tear them down to build parking
lots and sacrifice to the almighty American dollar bill, our gods and
goddesses of the modern world.

Ann C