RE: toxics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:25:53 -0600

It works well with cleaning up oil pastels and on some surfaces crayon. I
can't use our crayon wall cleaner, because I'm allergic to citrus out of
desperation one Friday (I was the only staff on duty) I tried baby oil it
worked great.
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Christa Wise []
Sent: Monday, November 15, 1999 10:35 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: toxics

Clean up with baby oil. All oil paints and oil printing inks can be
dissolved with baby oil, wiped clean, and washed in the sink with s
degreaser-type soap (mine omes from the custodian in a spray bottle).

I ask each student to bring in one bottle of baby oil each and we have
enough for the year. Smells great too.
Wise One