Re: toxics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christa Wise (cwise.us)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:34:51 -0500

Clean up with baby oil. All oil paints and oil printing inks can be
dissolved with baby oil, wiped clean, and washed in the sink with s
degreaser-type soap (mine omes from the custodian in a spray bottle).

I ask each student to bring in one bottle of baby oil each and we have
enough for the year. Smells great too.
Wise One