Re: Have Advice on Working towards Masters??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:20:37 PST

Larry,
I too live in Northern Wisconsin and just completed my masters through UW
Superior as an off-campus student. I only had to be on-campus a couple of
times per semester. I got my degree in Studio Art Curriculum in painting
and drawing. I was able to complete the program in under 2 years taking
summer school and an average of 5-8 credits per semester. I too work full
time and have a family and found it possible to survive. If you want more
info let me know.
Sharon in Wisconsin