Re: Have Advice on Working towards Masters??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lisa Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:43:59 -0500

Rosa Juliusdottir wrote:

> Try this link for info on distance learning
> http://www.wdti.tec.sd.us/educatio.htm
> Best regards from the far north
> Rosa
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: lpskeen@living-tree.net

I got a "file not found" when I clicked this link.

--
Lisa Skeen http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps

Summerfield, NC

"They call it 'PMS' because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken."