Re: Digital Camera in Classroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 19:27:56 -0600

I have tried the sony out, and for the ease and convenience of
just using regular floppy discs it can't be beat. No extra software,
no extra devices to input the images, and no extra expense of buying
expensive discs for images. My technology department is getting us
one for the classroom. The images used on this page were using a
Sony Mavica with the 10 x optical zoom ($499) .
http://www.taospaint.com/VegOut.html
A more expensive model has a digital zoom. I can understand why,
because an optical zoom gives better picture quality.
Can't wait to get it, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                         click on wduncan