Re: Digital Camera in Classroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bicyclken
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 19:39:03 EST

In a message dated 11/14/99 1:10:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
teachercbs writes:

> Anyone have a particular digital camera they would recommend: quality for
> good
> price?
> --Carla

Yes, The Toshiba camera at $499 has some of the best specs and is not that
expensive. 2.1 megapixal, 2x zoom, 8 meg storage. I think it's a great
value for the features.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

  • Reply: Wizzlewolf: "Re: Re: Digital Camera in Classroom"