Graduate studies / Masters

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:28:41 -0500

This site was mentioned a few digests back. I have been exploring it
and came to this page which may be what you are looking for for
graduate studies:

If that doesn't work start at the beginning and click on this:

The pass word that was given to us on the list to use as a temporary
password: Konza and Prairie
Sorry, I searched but I couldn't find the posting with all the
original information
I think it was within the last two weeks.

Happy hunting! You can search by subject, institution, location, etc.
I didn't even notice the big icon for distant studies so keep an eye
open for it.

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on heneborn