Re: Digital Camera in Classroom

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:10:56 -0600

I would get one that has the "smart media" card. Much more convenient and
compatible than trying to find the cord, installing camera software and
praying that your computer recognizes the computer/camera connection. Also
it's nice because you can simply insert another card and continue taking
shots until you are ready to come back to the computer.

__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \