Re: Have Advice on Working towards Masters??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:31:16 -0600

Rosa,
I tried the link with no results. I attempted to
correct the spelling and tried again, no results.
Can you check the link, please.
Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail