RE: Have Advice on Working towards Masters??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D Sterner (dsterner)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:29:28 -0500

Yes! There are distance learning options available and I can get the info
from a guy at school who is doing it through a Mississippi University. I
will get the info from school on Wednesday - when I get to that school.
Any others interested, reply to this so I can forward information.
FYI - I do know he is doing special ed studies...others might be available
-=deb=-
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Seiler [SMTP:lseiler@ez-net.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 1999 10:17 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Have Advice on Working towards Masters??

I've been encouraged by our administration to consider working towards a
masters degree.

I live in a far northern Wisconsin logging community, 4-1/2 and 5 hours
from the nearest university that has any type of an arts master's degree.

At my age...teaching k12 art, I can't imagine what a difficult undertaking
this path would be.

I was wondering if in this day and age where the internet has made the
world a bit smaller, and scanners can put a work's immediate progress out
there for critique...if any universities are experimenting with distance
learning to accomodate the teacher? Or...other arrangements. Interested
in your thoughts.
thanks....

Larry Seiler

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: dsterner