Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:21:43 -0600

Sounds like a great plan. I've met my students at the door dressed like the
bag lady for drawing class too. It makes me more human and gives them a good
giggle. They love seeing me model for figure drawing dressed like this. Get a
chuckle from staff too-they know artists are crazy-I qualify
Gelato