Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:12:19 -0600

Hi Eliza
I wear "good" looking clothes to school and dress quite well in some eyes, but
have a whole bunch of Dr. coats to cover myself with when things get messy. I
also dress for the stuff I'm doin that day. Most of my clothes are washable and
cost me little as they are from resale or rummages----that way if I get stuff
on them I don't care-just pitch it or recycle to the clothing-Scrap cloth pile
for fiber's class.
Hope this helps
Gelato