Re: Michigan conference

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Inland Lakes Schools (acarolan.us)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:13:57 +0000

How about just planning to meet Thursday night after the last session? There
is an open bar area, I think, around the registration desk. Maybe I could
make a big sign and put it on the table "ARTSEDNETTERS" meeting here????? Or
look me up and leave a message: Ann Carolan. What is your last name?
We just finished 2 nights also so I commisserate with you. I've had the flue
all week but luckily I started with the displays really early this year
instead of waiting until the last minute like I ususally do so I have
survived, somehow. I'm really looking forward to staying at the Grand
Traverse. They have a great pool and hot tub. You'll find me in there
probably in the evenings. Look forward to meeting you!
Ann

PS Anyone else looking to meet up out there in cyberspace???? Any better
ideas about meeting????