Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LM Paris (paris)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:44:29 -0500

Very Cute!

I do the Khakis and cotton shirt thing.....a lot!. I also wear skirts once in
a while. <G> We are expected to dress professionally and I am at the bottom of
that standard in my school. Therefore the Art Supervisor gets us each 2 lab
coats every year. Most teachers have completely matching accessories and
shoes! It is amazing! There is one teacher in the HS Art department who
dresses exquisitely and NEVER gets a single from her classroom on her clothes,
and I never see her wearing the lab coat. I am in awe...I think she is Teflon
coated. <L>

LM