Re: mike venezia

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:59:58 -0600

All the Venezia books I have , I have purchased separately. But I think you
can purchase them in sets.
Judy , you out there??? What's the answer to that one?
BTW, I think his books are the greatest. I use them at the middle school
level and they work just fine.... good humor and not too wordy.
MaryB