Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jwoodin.us
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:48:04 -0600

Eliza Jones wrote:

> Just wondering what other arts educators wear when they teach. My
> school requires "professional dress." I'd like to wear messy, studio clothes
> so I can relax about getting paint and plaster on my presentable clothes.

Professional dress can also include aprons or "lab coats" that cover
and/or protect your valuable clothes. If your school requires
"professional dress" see if they will spring for some "professional"
cover-up articles for you to wear while you teach.