Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lon Nuell (lrnuell)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:22:45 -0600

Dianne:

Try a white lab coat..........then no one will care if you have dirty sleeves
on the outside........after a while, the coats really look "classy"!