Re: what do you wear to work? "dressing for success" and dressing to make art--

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lisa Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:54:28 -0500

Eliza Jones wrote:

> Just wondering what other arts educators wear when they teach. My
> school requires "professional dress." I'd like to wear messy, studio clothes
> so I can relax about getting paint and plaster on my presentable clothes.
> What do you all wear?

Lee casual pants and polo shirts and (Thank you to the list for the idea) Dansko
clogs.

--
Lisa Skeen http://www.living-tree.net

Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps

Summerfield, NC

"They call it 'PMS' because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken."