Re: Artsednet club site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:56:09 -0600

--------------808CD896C78E4348593D24D0

Go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/artsednetters
Kimberly Herbert

--
"A room without books is like a body without a soul" - Cicero
Page me through ICQ http://wwp.icq.com/28986800 - Home

--------------808CD896C78E4348593D24D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> Go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/artsednetters
Kimberly Herbert