Re: Artsednet club site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:15:31 -0600

Will someone please explain the value of joining the newly formed
ArtsEdNet "club" site ? I fear it will split us up and we will loose
contact with some very good people. Maybe I just don't understand
how it would function / as another list serve or as a chat room ????
I'm no much for chat, I like to reason our my thoughts over time and
since I type slow that gives me time.
Woody in KC

MRJWITZ wrote:
> I am going to try to join right now.......this site has been a life line for
> me....

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                         click on wduncan
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at