Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
1. What is the status of the Getty Trusts funding of support for pilot
in different areas of the country ?
2. Who heads up the portion of the Getty Trust devoted to arts education
in the schools ?
3. How do we contact this person or persons ?
4. Is the Getty planning any more national forums to focus attention on
arts education >
5. Are any of the DBAE summer workshops still being held, if so where,
and how do we
get information on these programs ?
6. THe new Getty center in LA, does it have docent programs and tours
for children and
older students ?
Looking forward to your reply, Woody Duncan in KC
Marlin Mowatt wrote:
> The Getty still supports arts education through our Web site ArtsEdNet (http://www.artsednet.getty.edu), this listserve, and the on site activities of the Getty Museum's Education department. There are no plans at this time to bring down this list. We were merely upgrading the software system to be compatible with our server systems.
-- To respond to me privately via E-mail click on wduncan You are welcome to visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html
--- You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: hm-aen.edu To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-artsednet-4261K