Re: computer mice

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carol Simmons (csimmons)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:48:53 -0500

Stealing the mouse balls has been around for many years! What you'll need
to do is keep up with who uses each computer each period and check the balls
(without the student's knowledge) after each period. Then get the
principal's support in charging the student the replacement cost (which was
$15 when I experienced this problem several years--may be less now). It
will soon stop after one or students have to pay and the message gets out.
This does take the support of the administration so you need to plan with
them before you confront the students.